COUPLES: GET HELP
WAYS THAT WE ASSIST COUPLES AND FAMILIES
We assist couples and families experiencing homelessness or financial instability in the following three ways: Short-Term Residential Services Program, Day Resource Center, and Rapid-Rehousing Support Services.
Short-Term Residential Services Program
Our Short-Term Residential Program provides a safe, temporary home and services for participants in our 20-room Center during their transition out of homelessness.
Our program is housing-focused with the goal of helping residents to have a brief, yet sustainable, transition. Residential services occur from September 15 through May 15. To access our residential services, please contact us by email at [email protected] or call 404-872-2915.
- Single rooms for adult couples
- Basic services (meals, transportation vouchers, clothing)
- Individualized life coaching
- Life and job skills development
- Employment and housing assistance and resources
- Supportive services
CONSIDERATION FOR PROGRAM ACCESS
- Couple or partners (married or non-married) over the age of 21. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Note that we are unable to accommodate dependent children.
- Willing to take a drug test.
- Currently employed/willing to attain employment or currently have benefits/willing to attain benefits (social security or disability).
- Willing to present a valid state ID and obtain a TB test.
Day Resource Center
Our Day Resource Center provides limited year-round support to couples and their families, including access to laundry and shower services, the computer lab, and to-go lunches.