COUPLES AND FAMILIES: GET HELP
Ways That We Assist Couples and Families
We assist couples and families experiencing homelessness in the following three ways: Short-Term Residential Services Program (Sept. 15 – May 15), Day Resource Center (year-round), and Rapid-Rehousing Support Services.
We assist families experiencing financial hardship through our FCUS (Family and Couples Stability Services) program.
Short-Term Residential Services Program
Our Short-Term Residential Program provides a safe, temporary home and services for participants in our 20-room Center during their transition out of homelessness.
Our program is housing-focused with the goal of helping residents to have a brief, yet sustainable, transition. Residential services occur from September 15 through May 15. To access our residential services, please contact us by email at [email protected] or call 404-872-2915.
- Single rooms for adult couples
- Basic services (meals, transportation vouchers, clothing)
- Individualized life coaching
- Life and job skills development
- Employment and housing assistance and resources
- Supportive services
CONSIDERATION FOR PROGRAM ACCESS
- Couple or partners (married or non-married) over the age of 21. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Note that we are unable to accommodate dependent children.
- Willing to take a drug test.
- Currently employed/willing to attain employment or currently have benefits/willing to attain benefits (social security or disability).
- Willing to present a valid state ID and obtain a TB test.
Day Resource Center
Our Day Resource Center provides limited year-round support to couples and their families, including access to laundry and shower services, the computer lab, and to-go lunches.
FCUS (Family and Couples Stabilization Services)
Our FCUS program provides limited year-round support to couples and families experiencing economic instability.
The goal of FCUS is to link families with resources, community networks, and, when possible, emergency assistance. Families must live in Fulton County.
This program is provided thanks to the support of the Fulton County Community Service Programs (CSP) grant.
More information on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
© 2021 ZABAN PARADIES CENTER | All rights reserved.