COUPLES AND FAMILIES: GET HELP
Ways That We Assist Couples and Families
We assist couples and families experiencing homelessness in the following three ways: Short-Term Residential Services Program (Sept. 15 – May 15), Day Resource Center (temporarily suspended), and Diversion Services.
We assist families experiencing financial hardship through our FCUS (Family and Couples Stability Services) program.
Short-Term Residential Services Program
Our Short-Term Residential Program provides a safe, temporary home and services for participants in our 20-room Center during their transition out of homelessness.
Our program is housing-focused and helps residents to have a brief yet sustainable transition. Residential services occur from September 15 through May 15. To access our residential services, please get in touch with Cynthia Cisneros by email at [email protected] or call 404-872-2915.
- Single rooms for adult couples
- Basic services (meals, transportation vouchers, clothing)
- Individualized life coaching
- Life and job skills development
- Employment and housing assistance and resources
- Supportive services
- Couple or partners (married or non-married) over the age of 21. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Note that we are unable to accommodate dependent children.
- Willing to take a drug test.
- Currently employed/willing to attain employment or currently have benefits/willing to attain benefits (social security or disability).
- Willing to present a valid picture ID, obtain a COVID test, and obtain a TB test within two weeks of entry.
Day Resource Center (temporarily suspended as of 1/1/22)
Our Day Resource Center provides limited year-round support to couples and their families, including access to laundry and shower services, the computer lab, and to-go lunches.
FCUS (Family and Couples Stabilization Services) & Diversion Services
Our FCUS program provides limited year-round support to couples and families experiencing economic instability.
The goal of FCUS is to link families with resources, community networks, and, when possible, emergency assistance.
FCUS also includes Diversion Services. These services help homeless families and couples to access long-term housing solutions outside of emergency shelter.
This program is provided by funding through Partners for Home, the Atlanta CoC.
© 2021 ZABAN PARADIES CENTER | All rights reserved.