COUPLES: GET HELP
SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM FOR COUPLES
The Zaban Paradies Short-Term Residential Program provides a safe, temporary home and services for participants in our 20-room Center during their transition out of homelessness.
Our program is housing-focused with the goal of helping residents to have a brief, yet sustainable, transition. Residential services occur from October 15 through April 30. To access our residential services, please contact us by email at [email protected] or call 404-872-2915.
- Single rooms for adult couples
- Basic services (meals, transportation vouchers, clothing)
- Individualized life coaching
- Life and job skills development
- Employment and housing assistance and resources
- Supportive services
CONSIDERATION FOR PROGRAM ACCESS
- Being a couple (married or non-married) over the age of 21. Note that we are unable to accommodate dependent children.
- Willing to take a drug test.
- Currently employed/willing to attain employment or currently has benefits/willing to attain benefits (social security or disability).
- Able to attend orientation held on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 11 AM – 1 PM.